We are not able to keep up with the CSA pace! We still have a whole cabbage left along with a head of lettuce! To think we questioned if a half share was enough for four people when we were signing up!
This time I really will be missing the dinner since I will be going out of town for the 4th of July.
This week looks pretty identical to the last! I wonder what my roomies will end up making with these this time!
- 1 Head Green Cabbage – Certified Organic – In Warehouse
- 3 Pieces Yellow Straightneck Squash – Certified Organic – Echo Valley Organics
- 1 Bag French Hericot Vert Green Beans – Certified Organic – Liberty Acres
- 1 Bunch Thumbelina French Heirloom Carrots – Certified Organic – Farmdale Organics
- 1 Bag White Cucumbers – Certified Organic – Liberty Branch Farm
- 3 Pieces Green Zucchini – Certified Organic – Soaring Eagle Acres
- 1 Bunch Red Candy Onions – Transitional – Sweetaire Farm
- 1 Bag Yukon Gold Potatoes – Certified Organic – Wrightsdale Acres